Blue Prism Interview Questions, Blue Prism Interview Questions With Answers, Blue Prism,What is Blue Prism,What Is Control Room in Blue Prism, What is Object Studio in Blue Prism,What is Process Studio in Blue Prism,What are Different Stages in Blue Prism,What is RPA and Why RPA,What are The Basic Stage is Blue Prism,What is Deference Between Selenium and Blue Prism,Why Blue Prism,Difference between Mainframe and Non-Mainframe Applications,What is Environment variable,What are different spy modes,How to make the data item as global,What are session variables,What is the Excel Object used by BP,What are the stages in Blue Prism,What is the Application Object used by BP to add the data into queue,What is the difference between thin client and thick client?
Blue Prism Interview Questions With Answers
Q : What is Blue Prism?
Q : What Is Control Room in Blue Prism ?
Q : What is Object Studio in Blue Prism ?
Q : What is Process Studio in Blue Prism ?
Q : What are Different Stages in Blue Prism ?
Q: What is RPA and Why RPA ?
Q : What are The Basic Stage is Blue Prism ?
Q: What is Deference Between Selenium and Blue Prism ?
Q : What is the difference between thin client and thick client?
Q: Why Blue Prism?
- Automation process can be designed within IT Governance
- Supports both internal and external Encryption/Decryption Keys
- Provides Audit Logs enabling
- High level Robustness because of .NET customized code within the process automation (Tool is capable of doing all the activities whatever can be done using .NET
Q: Difference between Mainframe and Non-Mainframe Applications?
For Mainframe applications:
- It’s a single screen based application. It is keyboard based.
- There also separate set in-built mainframe commands supported by Blue Prism specifically for mainframe applications
For non-mainframe applications:
- It comprises of multiple screens
- Control moves from one screen to another.
Q: What is Environment variable?
An Environment Variable is a value that is made available to all Processes and Business Objects, i.e. across the environment.
Go to System Manager and look at the Environment Variables tab in the Processes section.
Data Items exposed as Environment Variables are read-only.
Q: What are different spy modes?
Mainframe we only having one spy mode-mainframe
web based-html spy mode
Windows we can use win32,aa and region spy modes
Q: How to make the data item as global?
By default a Data Item is only visible from its own page, but un-checking the Visibility check box on the properties form will make the Data Item global.
Q: What are session variables?
Session Variables are specific to that instance of the Process. If 2 instances of the same process are running at the same time, they will both have the same Session Variables but the Session Variables will have different values.
Session Variables can be viewed and modified from Control Room
Q: What is the Excel Object used by BP
The Application Object is called MS Excel VBO
Q: What are the stages in Blue Prism?
Stages are nothing but a flow diagram component that can be added to the diagram by clicking onto the page, not by dragging from the toolbar.
Q: What is the Application Object used by BP to add the data into queue?
Use the Internal – Work Queues Application Object to put the CSV data into the queue.
Q : What is Blue Prism’s Robotic Automation?
Robotic Automation refers to process Automation’s where computer software drives existing enterprise application software in the same way that a user does.
Automation is a tool or platform that operates other application software through the existing application user interface.
Q : What is process Studio?
A Blue Prism Process is created as a diagram that looks much like a common business flow diagram.
Processes are created in an area of Blue Prism named Process Studio which, as we will see, looks similar to other
process modeling applications (such MS Visio) and uses standard flow diagram symbols and notation.
And More Questions :
- At Blue Prism Limited. we prefer to hire those with an education in computer science or other related field. Walk me through your post-secondary education and training.
- In the software and technology industry, what would you consider your specialty?
- We seek to hire highly ambitious people. Where would you like your career with Blue Prism Limited. to take you?
- This role is highly technical. What is your understanding of this position and the responsibilities that come with it?
- In your opinion, what has been the biggest advancement in technology this past year?
- Tell me about the most interesting project you have worked on this year and the biggest thing you learned from it.
- At Blue Prism Limited. we take pride in our ability to stay one step ahead of our competitors. How will you contribute to this trend?
- Looking at our products and services, what do you think we do better at Blue Prism Limited. than any of our competitors?
- At Blue Prism Limited. we take privacy and confidentiality very seriously. Are you willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement, if hired?
- At Blue Prism Limited. we consider research to be the backbone of what we do. Do you think it’s important to conduct research before beginning a project or would you rather jump right in?
- I would like to have a full understanding of your experience and portfolio. What types of industries have your previous projects been involved in?
- Tell me about your greatest work related accomplishment.
- When have you had to change a major component of your project due to new information being presented?
- Tell us about a time when you were particularly effective on prioritizing tasks and completing a project on schedule.
- If you could start your career over again, what direction would you take?
- Who would you say inspires you?
- What experience do you have using team-based messaging applications?
- How would you describe your personality?
- Give me an example of a challenge you overcame in your last position?
- When have you created a new product or service?
- Tell me about a time when you took the initiative to improve work related procedures.
- What do you think you will like about this role?
- How do you keep up-to-date on new technologies and trends in this industry and career?
- Have you ever broken a confidentiality agreement?
- How do you define success?
- If you were to take on this leadership role, what do you think will be your toughest challenge?
- How many people did you supervise at your last position?
- What is your availability?
- Who is the smartest person you know? Explain your answer.
- What are your salary expectations?